- Change of mind? Returns or exchanges can easily be
processed up to 45 days after purchase. Learn More
- Returns By Post Returning your items by post is
a simple two-step process. Learn More
Our Change of Mind Policy
At Trenery, we are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on most full price and reduced merchandise. The following change of mind timeframes apply:
- In-store: 30 days from date of purchase
- Online (Australia/NewZealand): 30 days from date of delivery
- Online (International): 45 days from order placement.
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact.
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over.
Exceptions to our change of mind policy
Our change of mind policy does not apply to the following merchandise:
- Earrings and hosiery
Due to hygiene reasons, earrings and hosiery areunable to be returned for change of mind.
Our Change of Mind Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Merchandise marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
Online Cancellations & Order Amendments
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.
Faulty, damaged or incorrectly described items
When returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, Trenery will arrange return postage on your behalf or refund postage costs upon presentation of receipt/s. This is subject to inspection by Trenery prior to sending goods back to us. Should you need further assistance regarding this process, please contact Trenery Customer Service.
Returns By Post
Returning your items by post is a simple two-step process.
How to prepare your parcel for return:
- 1.Complete the
Packing SlipComplete the packing slip
which came with your parcel,
filling in the quantity and
reason for return.
*Please check the packing slip
included with your order to
determine whether it was
dispatched by eShopWorld.
- 2.International Non-eShopWorld Orders*
Post Your Parcel to:Trenery Online Returns
PO BOX 4144
Sunshine West VIC 8438
AustraliaInternational eShopWorld Orders
Lodge Your Return at:eShopWorld Returns Portal
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs for change of mind returns received in an online order.
- Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender’s address and Trenery online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems, we encourage sending your return back by registered post.
- Please allow 10 business days from the day your parcel is delivered to our distribution centre for your return to be processed and your account to be credited. Once your return has been processed you will be notified via the email address provided with your original online order. Slight delays to return processing may be experienced during busy sale and promotional periods, due to higher volumes.
- International orders cannot be returned to Trenery stores.
- International orders cannot be exchanged, and will be refunded in full upon return. If you require an exchange, please place a new order at www.trenery.co