Fabrics & Fibres
For us, designing begins with quality materials and yarns.
Learn more about our fabrics and fibres, how they are made and why we use them.
- Cotton Natural, durable and easy to care, we love cotton fibres for their versatility - from lightweight knits to denim. View Now
- Linen Derived from the flax plant and one of the world's oldest fibres, linen is soft, durable and timeless.
- Silk Strong yet very fine and naturally insulating, there is nothing more luxurious against the skin than silk. View Now
- Wool Yarns A winter staple, wool is a biodegradable and renewable fibre that is soft, warm and insulating.
- Wool Cloths Expertly crafted and luxurious, woven woollen fabrics have the ability to be eased perfectly into shape for tailoring. View Now
- Regenerated Cashmere Spun in Italy, Ninetyfive cashmere has a lower environmental impact but is just as soft, lofty and luxurious as virgin cashmere. View Now
- Ecodown Thermore® Ecodown® is an innovative alternative to traditional feather down padding that is soft, warm and durable. View Now
- Acetate/Triacetate Elevated and refined, these cellulose-based fabrications are light on the skin and move with the wearer effortlessly. View Now
- Cellulose Fibres Viscose, modal and lyocell are all man-made fibres derived from wood pulp and each possesses their own unique qualities and benefits. View Now
- Naturally Dyed Lyocell-Linen This soft, drapey material is dyed using plant extracts that bring a natural, delicate colour to the fabric. View Now